Merry Christmas messages to text or tweet
- May your life be filled with the blessings of Christmas And may it always be yours. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. ~ Garrison Keillor
- This magical season comes just once a year. Let your dreams take flight and let them carry you into 2018.
- If you're feeling warm today, it's from all the love we sent your way! Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas messages to write in a card or email
- "Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself…" Norman Wesley Brooks
- "Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time," Laura Ingalls Wilder
- I'm writing a unique and personal message in each of my Christmas cards this year. So for you, I'd like to say: 'Whomever you are, Merry Christmas to my friend/family person who is really special.'
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas," Peg Bracken
Merry Christmas messages to post on Facebook
- Cook amazing pasta. Bake yummy treats. Hug all your loved ones and enjoy a massive feast. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas means loving the people around us. Come to think of it. Why do we have to wait for this season to do such if we can do it all year round? Merry Christmas, I love you!
- My letter to Santa asked for you! So don't be surprised when he breaks in through your window and puts you in a sack. Merry Christmas.