When ABC announced that Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder were set to make not one but TWO crossover episodes, we died and went to TV heaven. This means we'll get to experience Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) and Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) in the SAME ROOM, either shooting sassy retorts at each other or teaming up to seek justice. (You can read all about the crossover here.)
Across both series, Olivia and Annalise are fierce, powerful women. So, can you guess who said what? Scroll to the bottom to find the answers.
- "When in doubt, shut your mouth."
- "I am many things, stupid is not one of them."
- "So this is pretty much the last time we'll be speaking."
- "You call it crazy. I call it winning."
- "Normal is overrated."
- "I am who I am. If you don't like it, I don't care."
- "You underestimate how much I like a challenge."
- "Some people have bark, some people have bite. I have both"
- "Speak of the devil and she shall appear."
10."I'm choosing me… Now you can dance with me or you can get off my dance floor. I'm fine dancing alone."
11."Prayers are for the weak."
12."Choose your husband carefully… You'll only have yourself to blame if it ends badly."
13."You can't change the choice you made, all you can do is not let it ruin you."
14."I also brought wine, but this is for me. I'm drinking the whole bottle."
15."Everyone's violent, given the chance."
16."I don't want to talk. I want to eat too many fries and drink way too much wine, and have a relaxing evening."
17."It's not because I'm heartless, although that's up for debate."
- Annalise. 2. Olivia. 3. Olivia. 4. Annalise. 5. Olivia. 6. Annalise. 7. Annalise. 8. Olivia. 9. Annalise. 10. Olivia. 11. Annalise. 12. Annalise. 13. Olivia. 14. Olivia. 15. Annalise. 16. Olivia. 17. Annalise.