With winter well and truly here, there’s no better time to curl up in front of the lounge with a pizza.
So why not make it even better by making it a sweet variety?!
Coogee Pavilion’s pizza Maestro Vincenzo Biondini has shared his top tips for making it 100% delicious.
LOTS of Nutella
- Purchase a pizza base as well as very ripe strawberries, some shredded coconut and icing sugar.
- Cook the pizza base with a little bit of butter brushed across.
- Once the pizza base is cooked, pour that Nutella on! And don’t be stingy, it’s a dessert pizza after-all!
- Top with the deliciously ripe strawberries, coconut and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Find your favourite gelato and add on a few scoops
Craving more chocolately goodness?
Click through for more recipes.