Karl Stefanovic has found himself in hot water… again.
The 43-year-old, who happens to be Australian television's highest-paid talent, has been slammed for taking yet another week off hosting duties on Today.
If you've been keeping track, you'll note he's been absent from the panel for around six weeks already this year.
On Sunday night, Ben Fordham took to social media to announce that he would be filling in for the presenter during his time away from the helm.
Taking to Instagram, the veteran journalist shared a photo of himself alongside Today co-host Georgie Gardner.
He captioned the pic: "I'm hosting @thetodayshow this week with this awesome human. Tune in."
The 40-year-old's followers were quick to respond to the news, with many voicing their frustration over yet another missed week from so-called two million dollar man Karl.
"Make it a permanent gig I say!" one wrote of the host-swap, while another added: "Ratings will go up for sure, luv these two together hosting the today show."
A third commented: "Is Karl on holidays again???? What a great job he's got!!!!!"
Others still wrote that they "might start tuning in again," and that's exactly what did happened -- ratings this week have seen a gentle increase.
Speaking with news.com.au, a spokesman for the Nine Network did note that Karl had previously taken time away from Today to film This Time Next Year, and a week overseas filming for 60 Minutes.
"This week is the first few days of leave Karl has been able to take since returning from his summer break on January 22nd. He also had a week away from Today to film This Time Next Year, and a week overseas filming for 60 Minutes," the spokesman said.
The publication added, however, that they wouldn't be draw on whether the network is concerned about Karl's limited on-screen presence on Today.
It follows consistent rumours that the presenter is ready to move on, and leaked Uber conversations that suggest his on-air relationships aren't what they once were.
"Karl has been begging to get off there forever and surprise, surprise, the joint has imploded because they never listened to this bloke," a network executive previously told The Saturday Telegraph.
"They haven't let him off and he's been like a hostage."
With Karl's contract up towards the end of the year, it certainly looks as if we're all in for yet another breakfast tv shakeup.