/assets/images/headerlogos/AWW-logo.svg
Celeb News

Family’s hilarious sunburn fail

This family learned the hard way that you always need to rub in spray-on sunscreen!

A family hoped that after a trip to sunny Florida, US, they’d get a nice, healthy glow.
But instead, it turned into a red raw, patchy sunburn!
A friend of the family posted this photo on Reddit with the caption: “My friends first time in the Florida sun.
“Apparently it was also their first time using spray-on sunscreen.”
It seems like they’ve sprayed it on their backs but completely failed to rub it in!
The photo racked up thousands of comments with people highly amused at the sunscreen fail, but feeling sympathetic for the pain it’ll cause.
Let this be a lesson in being sun safe – ALWAYS apply sunscreen evenly and regularly!
Trending video: Lara Worthington discusses her love for her wedding ring

read more from

/assets/images/headerlogos/AWW-logo.svg