Former Bachelorette star Angie Kent has publicly apologised for her mid-range drink-driving offence charges.
Earlier this month, the star was caught when she was pulled over on the way to a picnic in Sydney.
The 31-year-old has opened up to The Daily Telegraph about the ordeal, and she explained the circumstances around her charge.
"I was pulled over on my way to a picnic in early October," she told the publication.
"I had two drinks on an empty stomach while getting ready. I was shocked but totally in the wrong, and I take full responsibility. I am deeply regretful and sorry."
The Queensland based reality star has been staying in Sydney while filming the new season of Dancing With The Stars, and this is her first offence.
According to The Daily Telegraph, she received a random breath test at 4:45 pm on Sunday, October 3 and was driving a Kia Cerato on the Anzac Bridge in Pyrmont.
After her arrest, she was taken to Day Street Police Station, where she drew a 0.081 reading on her breath analysis.
A statement released by the police reads: "The driver of the Kia — a 31-year-old woman with a QLD driver's licence — was breath tested at the scene and provided a positive reading."
As a result of her offence, Angie has been issued a Field Court Attendance Notice for mid-range drink driving.
She has also had her driving privileges suspended in NSW.
In October, Angie talked to TV Week about returning to DWTS, and expressed her admiration for co-star Courtney Act, who left her "mesmerised."
"I'm obsessed with her," she said. "I don't really get starstruck, but when I met her I was like 'Oh my god'."
The last time she appeared on the show was in 2020, and this time she wants to embrace the experience fully.
"I love dancing. I'm not good at it, but I love I," she said.