Forget People’s Sexiest Man alive. It’s all about the Bondi Rescue boys, who are serving up some serious sex appeal in their 2016 Bondi Lifeguards Calendar, by Mojo Downunder.
The calendar will make for the most feel-good Christmas present ever, with all the proceeds going to Randwick Children’s Hospital and the Westpac Rescue Helicopter.
Speaking to Woman’s Day about the shoot, Anthony “Harries” Carroll explained why he was the perfect fit for January, July and December.
"I just fitted those months so perfectly, January being one of the hottest months of the year and you go into shelter in July but I'm always pretty brown in the winter and December - is there any better man to come and deliver your presents than Harries?”
While the larrikin lifeguard, who has been married to wife Emily since 2012, also emphasised the important cause behind the project.
"I'd do anything it takes to support the Children's Hospital, that's always been the code of ethics for me and the rest of the lifeguards.”
“The helicopter is our eyes, they save us. The Westpac helicopter, they're literally like the flying angels over the water."
Watch the men heat up the lens in the exclusive behind-the-scenes video in the player above!
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023