What is dermaplaning?
Is dermaplaning safe?
Do you need a special razor?
Should I try dermaplaning at home?
- Start by thoroughly cleansing and drying your face.
- With your blade in one hand, place it at the edge of your jawline and hold your skin taught with the other hand.
- Using short, feathery motions, gently stroke the dermaplaning tool upward across your skin.
- Carefully continue these strokes across your jawline and cheek, then repeat on the other side.
- Repeat this process of short, gentle strokes over your upper lip, chin, nose, forehead, and neck. Don't go back over any skin you've already done.
- After you're finished, rinse off any excess skin and hair and apply a hydrating moisturiser.