Anna's rocky road popcorn cups
- 400g milk chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 140g raspberry lollies, halved
- 130g caramel nut popcorn
- 85g original potato chips, crushed roughly
- 100g honeycomb, chopped coarsely
- Place 18 x 100ml cardboard cupcake cases in two 12-hole (1/3-cup/80ml) muffin trays or on an oven tray.
- Place chocolate and oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High (100%) in 30-second bursts, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large heatproof bowl, reserving 3/4 cup of the mixture to scatter over the tops of the cups.
- Add chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the rocky road mixture evenly among cups. Sprinkle with the reserved combined mixture.
- Refrigerate cups for 30 minutes or until sets.